Friday 7 May 2010

All the world

I'm having one of those days today where I feel that all the world is against me - THAT neighbour caught me in the street tonight and complained about the smoke from the chimney again, a much nicer, much loved neighbour is moving away tomorrow, it rained so we couldn't finish concreting the base to the chicken house, I am tired and cranky and I still have to wash up! All that sort of thing, and I have had a long conversation with a fellow book delivery person, and it seems that some one has muddled up our territories, and actually, I have very little official territory, and most of my work is in his area, and so not really my work at all.

The FH is back to Papworth tomorrow and hasn't thought about packing his bag.

Gym again in the morning, and I am soooooooooo tired I can't contemplate what on earth I am going to teach 8 little two and three year olds........

But hey! Tomorrow is another day - I'll hassle the boss over the territory, I'll phone Environmental Health on Monday about the smoke and see if she has any grounds for an official complaint and I'll only worry if she has, and on Saturday night, sans FH, we can have a girly night in with a DVD and some popcorn. And the whole bed to myself!!!!!

4 comments:

Greentwinsmummy said...

hugs poppet, days like this are pants :o(
Are you in a smoke control area?if not then theres not alot the neighbour can do,is the wind going a bit in a different direction at the moment,have they complained before?
Sending cheery love to you x x x
GTM x x

Wannabe Sybil said...

Hugs. WSx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Hugs WS

Morgan said...

I published both your comments, Sybil, as I felt in need of all the hugs I could get!! Thank you.