Monday 4 April 2011

Incubator

A lovely lady from Northern Ireland has asked for info about my incubator....I haven't forgotten! I got it out of the shed yesterday, and it needs a thoroughly good clean before I can take photos of it, so I'll aim to get those done today, and then the post will follow shortly for you! Thanks for asking.

In the meantime, here is a link to information about mine, and I do believe I bought it from the company I have linked to. I thought I bought it from Ascott Smallholding Supplies, but they don't stock it, and I remember having a large box delivered on its own, so it was probably this!! I bought my lamps for brooding the chicks from Ascott, and leg rings, and a humidity gauge as well, so they are a mine of useful bits and pieces for chicken keepers.

No comments: