Monday 2 May 2011

Maggie's Monday

Apparently, Margaret Thatcher once said that the most satisfying day was one on which one had everything to do, and one got it all done, or words to that effect. So today has been like that - I feel like I have got tonnes done! I cut the back lawn, watered all the veg seedlings and the gooseberry plants, made 6 loaves of bread and some sticky buns, did some ironing, looked after the chooks, had time to sit in the sun for half an hour and read a book, and have watched some tv tonight - another new drama called "Case Sensitive" which concludes tomorrow evening.

Now I am off to have a bath before going to bed - very early start in the morning as I need to be at school just after 8am for the first day of the HT selection procedure - I just hope I have all the paperwork in hand. Hoping to see some cracks in the eggs by the morning as well - keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting so much done.

Hope today goes well too.

Sft x