Monday 18 July 2011

Relaxing on Sunday

The girls and I slept in, pottered over to UJ's house for lunch, had a lovely meal with UJ and the FH, mooched around his garden, wandered home about 4pm and then relaxed through the evening! It was altogether a relaxed day, and it did us good.

UJ is doing well; he is increasingly mobile, and getting around the house remarkably well. The district/community nurses are keeping an eye on him regularly and seem to be saying that all is going in the right direction.

We are missing the FH terribly here! The house is not the same without him, and it has been very quiet here today whilst the girls have been at school, but I have had enough to do to keep me occupied, and I have even watched tv whilst I was shredding a huge heap of old papers!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear UJ is doing well.

Sft x