Thursday 11 August 2011

BT has arrived

BT has successfully taken over our internet service today, but whilst the two laptops have access to the internet, the poor old desktop, my workhorse of a computer, is struggling. It has been loading the CD for over three hours now, and still claims to be "LOADING" and has no access otherwise. It took it a good few goes to actually recognise the CD....and then when I rang BT to ask for help, I was on the line for nearly 20 minutes and listened to all the muzak, and then got cut off. BT - right now, I am not impressed......

On a more positive note, the FH and I have installed the new sink today. It looks smart but the kitchen is covered in a fine layer of dust from the use of the router necessary to enlarge the hole slightly. I am too tired tonight to do a full spring clean of the kitchen, but it has been added to the list.

Off to bed now - reading "The Other Queen" by Phillipa Gregory - can hardly put it down!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I totally sympathise with the lack of enthusiasm for spring cleaning. I have been living with a converting loft and subsequent DIY for about 6 months now, and the dust has killed our Dyson and seriously endangered my sanity! Good luck with BT.