Thursday 20 September 2012

Sharing...

I do love to share when I find something lovely, and I have two sites I want to share with you all tonight, although I am sure that some of you will already have found them.  I was doing some bloghopping early this morning and came across them both, so it was a lovely start to my day.  And they are both Christians, so I am even more pleased to share their places with you.

At the first, I am going to link directly to the home page, rather than to a specific post, because there are lots of wonderful posts at Lilian's blog so please have a look - she is sharing some patchwork, plenty of innovative and frugal home decorating ideas, and her beautiful children and cats feature as well as her absolutely Gorgeous chickens!

And the second.  I haven't even begun to plumb the depths of this inspirational website so I am linking you straight in to the post where I found some lovely Advent resources.  Someone else (Lilian, I think!) linked to this page because she had used these lovely Advent cards to make a home made Advent calendar, and put a card in each pocket.  I am no seamstress, so I won't be making the calendar that way, but I am racking my brains and nudging every creative atom I can summon together to give me some other ideas about how I could make use of these cards.  Have a look and you will see what I mean.  I am sure I will be browsing this site more often and there will be more things to share!

3 comments:

Happy Home Fairy said...

I am so honored you are inspired by the Happy Home Fairy! :-) Your words really brightened my day!

Morgan said...

@HHF - thanks for stopping by my blog ! I am pleased to have you visit us here. I love your site and just had to share it with others who might have been missing out on your great ideas. I'll be back again as there is so much I haven't seen there yet.

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you for sharing - they look interesting. Please share any more you find! WS xxx