Monday 1 April 2013

April's Challenge

(image from play.com)

I'm making April the month I move more!  I have several of Davina's fitness DVDs and I intend to make use of them, as well as walking more and getting a bit more toned.  After I lost weight last year, I definitely need to tone up and get fitter.  I don't intend to spend any more money as I have the DVDs to use, walking is free, I have boots to walk in, old clothes to exercise in, and plenty of water to drink.  I'd better get started!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Do post before and after photos when your body is the same shape as Davina's!! [mind you, that DVD shot is probably 'photoshopped']

Easter Blessings xx

Morgan said...

You are joking! I am not taking any photos, Ang...

The girls have been out for a bike ride this morning and I am just considering some gardening in the sunshine we are enjoying today.

Hope you are having a good day too xx