Sunday 30 June 2013

Re-purposed unit


This unit which the FH made and I shared with you this week has taken up residence in the family bathroom as a storage unit, sitting on top of an old bedside cabinet.


So it looks like this now:


I haven't painted it yet, as I want to see whether it works in here before I commit to the colour.  The girls use this bathroom mostly, and if they can put the stuff away in the drawers, it might just keep the room tidier.  We'll give it a try for a while, and then I may paint the unit and the cabinet underneath all the same colour to match.  The spare loo rolls and big bottles of Tesco Value Shampoo and conditioner are in the cabinet at the bottom, flannels you can see and then all their bits and pieces are in the drawers.  I am so fed up of clutter around the bath and on the floor, so fingers crossed that this works!

No comments: