Wednesday 24 July 2013

Past spring but...

I have got to unearth all the telephone sockets for them to be tested....so I am having to do some major spring cleaning, de-cluttering and tidying.  Looking on the bright side of this lightning strike, the house will be cleaner than it has been for a while, and the girls are re-discovering things to do away from screens.  The EFG has done a huge heap of ironing and the YFG has made a cake and cut the front lawn for us.  Excuse me whilst I go and carry on......I may be some time!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I tried a tech free day once...there was mutiny by mid afternoon! I'm impressed you can find your sockets - I couldn't even tell you where mine are. Lesley x

Angela said...

We do hope you get sorted soon. Enforced decluttering/cleaning is painful at the time, but feels SO great afterwards [she says, having just had to sort out everything for our weekend visitors!]

xx

rabbitquilter said...

Not all bad then!!!!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Hugs, but at least you are all safe, it could be worse! It helps to look for the silver lining, hope you have a good day! WS xxx