Thursday 24 April 2014

Not getting things done

All this recuperating I have been doing this week, since Monday, is not boding well for the kitchen makeover on Sunday.......there is still tonnes to do before R can start on the work, and a service to write for Sunday morning.  Unfortunately I haven't ever taken a service the week after Easter so there isn't even one in my folders that I can crib from for a start!

The EFG is off on a school trip and needs to be in school by 8am so I shall be up and at it early in the morning, so there is hope that I might get some things done then!  Off to do the washing up now and head for bed - I am feeling better than I did, but still not firing on all cylinders quite yet!

2 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

Sending hugs and prayers. I hope you will be able to schedule some down time after all this activity so that you can recover properly. WS xxx

Bridget said...

Unfortunately us Mums don't get sick days or sick pay, we just have to keep going! Hope you continue to get a bit better day by day x