Thursday 18 September 2014

And then it went POP!

My brain, that is!

(image from reviveactive.com)

I have endured three hours of training on the phone and internet, and that included some role play - which was painful!  My brain hasn't been under this kind of pressure for ages - and it shows!!  I am trying to make myself a giant flowchart to stick on the wall near my desk for quick reference whilst I am on the phone making calls, so that I don't forget anything vital.  You may have to excuse me for a day or two whilst I get my head around all of this next week - I think the learning curve is going to be so steep I may need crampons!

3 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

I hope your brain can have a rest over the weekend ready for the work starting on Monday. Good luck.

Kim @ Him, Him Me said...

Congratulations.Glad you found something that you can do from home.
I think you and my OH must have the same experience as regards your brain exploding. He started a new job on Monday, has had a week of very intensive training and starts the job properly on Monday. He's been Coming home and saying his brain's fried. LOL.

Hope all goes well for you

Morgan said...

@Kim - thrilled to hear that your OH has a new job - hoping and praying that it goes well for him! Thanks for your good wishes - think of us both on Monday!