Wednesday 3 September 2014

Homeward bound

I'm hoping that the girls are homeward bound now, but I haven't heard from them since just before WarHorse would have started at 7.30pm - I imagine that they are on the Tube somewhere, heading back to where my sister parked her car!  The best guess we have for them arriving home here is well past midnight!

Through the wonders of modern technology, I know that they have been on a Buckingham Palace tour, been to the Tower of London and seen the sea of poppies there, had lunch at Brown's, been to Fortnum and Masons AND Harrod's [I suspect quite a lot of window shopping!] and they have brushed elbows with the actor who plays Moriarty in Sherlock!  I suspect that might have been the high point of the day........!!!

The YFG is back to school in the morning, so I need to go and make her packed lunch, and then I am going to potter for a short while - I may have a nap until they get home.  Last day with the EFG tomorrow and we have a list of stuff we need to do.  Hope you are all doing well xx


2 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Wow, sounds like a fabulous time! Lucky girls!

veeknits19 said...

Sounds like they have had a great day, Vee x