Wednesday 18 February 2015

Do you know?

Perhaps you have already met? 

I have found a new-to-me website and Facebook page today, called Budget Menu Queen. This woman publishes costed meals which aim to feed a family of four a main meal for £2.50.  There is an accompanying book, if you wish, but there are LOTS of recipes for free on her website and the FB page.  I have "liked" the FB page so that I can go back and browse through the recipes.

Just wanted to share that, as these look like the kind of recipes people need in these times.  The more websites like hers, and Frugal Queen's, who share good value food which isn't fussy, the better!

The girls were off to the beach in Aberdeen when I spoke to them late morning. Here I have been working, then out in the garden - hacking away at some very overgrown lavender bushes - but in the sun, it is glorious.  Cleaned out the fire and laid it for tonight, and prepped my tea, too.  UJ is here, and we have had a sit outside with a cuppa in the sun - very relaxing!

2 comments:

Cheapchick said...

We had sun here too - so nice after so much rain. Enjoy your quiet time!

Unknown said...

I love her FB page too and her recipes are great, thanks do much for the mention x