Sunday 15 February 2015

Monday looms

Sunday is over all too quickly again!  

The assessed service went well this morning, despite only coming together late last night - but it worked!  

My Dad came  over this afternoon to sit by the fire and chat, and then left the girls some pocket money for their time together this week.  

And this evening? Some knitting, watching Call the Midwife and then the YFG was catching up with House again....relaxing together was good.  No ironing was desperate to be done because she didn't need her uniform for the morning, thank goodness!  

Her bag is nearly packed for her trip tomorrow and we have consulted the online menu for first class travel on the train tomorrow to see what she might choose for her evening meal!  We've had the EFG on the phone too with some last minute reminders.

Hope you have had a good weekend - and I am already looking forward to the next one, when she will be home safe again.  I am going to enjoy my "me" time this week but I shall definitely miss her!

No comments: