Saturday 23 May 2015

Sore but happy

Very stiff and sore this morning, but with a grin on my face as the EFG's train left Aberdeen about an hour ago - she is on her final trip home of this academic year!  She's weighed down with lots of luggage that she is a bit stressed about managing at the changes, but some kind chap has hefted her rucksack into the rack for her, and she has her eye on him getting it back down at Newcastle!

Image result for scottish border
(image from en.wikipedia.org)

I'm off to gym this morning but I am not sure I shall be much use - I was there last night but just made the tea and supervised kids to the toilet down the hall as I couldn't actually coach.  It seems to be a quiet weekend anyway, with a lot of people away for the bank holiday or even for the whole week for half term, so hopefully there won't be too many kids there this morning!  A hot bath in a minute might help loosen the stiff muscles, I hope...

And there is gardening to be done, so I'm planning on keeping moving around, however slowly.  Hope you have a good weekend xx

1 comment:

veeknits19 said...

So sorry to hear about your fall, yes, I know, I'm a bit behind the times! Hope you manage to keep moving & it gradually eases up. Do you have any arnica, tablets or cream? It's great for bruising & for such physical shocks to the system. It will be good to have EFG home safe and sound, how quickly the academic year has flown. Vee x