Monday 3 August 2015

Amazon UK discount TODAY

Quick note that there is £10 off any qualifying order at Amazon UK today, when you spend £50. There is a code to enter at the checkout which is displayed when you visit the website today.  It only applies to purchased fulfilled by Amazon themselves, though, not to other merchants.

Image result for books
(image from en.wikipedia.org)

If, like me, you have a bit of a wish list on there, it might be time to have a look and see if today is the day to make the purchases, as a 20% discount is not to be sniffed at.  I have been saving up for some bible study books, and was planning to use the Rewards from my Shop and Scan account, so I am going to see if I can make that work later on, when I have had a chance to really consider which books I want.

I realise that not everyone has a spare £40 at short notice, but hopefully it will help someone.

PS- It worked!  £40 of Shop&Scan vouchers and the Amazon discount, so I have ordered 5 books and a CD and actually paid out 12p - result!

No comments: